Thursday, May 26, 2016

Cross country

Cross country
On the 25th of May we are going to do cross country. I'm running 3000m at the Moffatts farm. Me and Ethan are going and Alex and Archie didn't want to do it so it was just me and Ethan.


Friday the 28th of may I am back from cross country. There was only 7 people in our race and they all looked really fast. Then it was our go so we lined up at the start line and then I heard CLAP and we were off. It was quite hard but the hardest part was going up the hills. When I saw the finish line it was a relief. They i finished but i came last. Then I went back to school.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I agree with you on the hills. A little tip would be run on your tips of your toes when you are going up hills, I think it helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job for going to tri school x country

    ReplyDelete