Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mt Richardson

Mt Richardson

On Friday the 13th of May the whole senior school went up to the top of Mt Richardson. Riely, Alex and I went together up the hill. Before when we went up the hill we had to get numbered off my number was 38. We got numbered off so they can tell that we were still with the group. Riely was normally in front of Alex and I but we took turns. Then Alex slowed down a bit so Riely and I got in front. Then we stopped about halfway up the hill and had some morning tea. Then once we had had our morning tea we started walking again. When we had started walking again Riely and I went up to the front where most of my friends were.

We got up to the top and we had lunch. It was very cold and windy up there, so we put on our jerseys and jackets and then we were off again and I was up at the front with all my friends but this time we were going down and it was a lot faster but it did feel a long way. It was hard coming down because you're going so fast and sometimes you crash into the person in front. Then we got to the bottom and had a snack before we went on the bus back to school.




















Pp

1 comment:

  1. sounds like it was such a good time. hah sad i missed it.

    ReplyDelete